Lavery is proud to announce that 20 partners are ranked among the leading practitioners in Canada in their respective practice areas in the 2017 edition of The Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory.
"These rankings of our partners among the most influential lawyers in their fields confirm our leadership role as the largest independent law firm in Quebec. The fact that they put their clients and partners at the heart of their practice gives them the necessary agility and audacity to excel in our market. Congratulations to all!", stated Anik Trudel, Chief Executive Officer.
The following Lavery partners are listed in the 2017 edition of The Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory :
- René Branchaud, Mining
- Louis Charette, Aviation/Litigation—Product Liability
- Marie Cossette, Ad. E., Litigation—Public Law
- Pierre Denis, Asset Equipment Finance/Leasing
- *Michel Desrosiers, Labour Relations (Management)
- *Norman A. Dionne, Labour Relations (Management)
- Nicolas Gagnon, Construction Law
- Michel Gélinas, Workplace Human Rights (Employer)
- Benjamin David Gross, Asset Equipment Finance/Leasing
- Josiane L’Heureux, Occupational Health & Safety
- Guy Lavoie, CIRC, Labour Relations (Management), Workers’ Compensation (Employer)
- *Jean Legault, Insolvency & Financial Restructuring
- Guy Lemay, Class Actions
- François Parent, Pensions & Employee Benefits (Employer)
- Louis Payette, Ad. E., Banking & Financial Institutions
- Élisabeth Pinard, Family Law
- Jean Saint-Onge, Ad. E., Class Actions/Litigation—Product Liability
- *Jean-Philippe Turgeon, Franchise Law (Franchisor)
- André Vautour, Corporate Commercial Law/Technology Transactions
- Sébastien Vézina, Mining
The Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory is the most comprehensive publication to legal talent in the country and it identifies leading practitioners in over 60 separate practice areas and leading law firms in over 40 practice areas. It is a reference guide for Canadian and foreign corporate counsels and law firms in need of specialized legal services in Canada.
For more information, please visit Lexpert’s website at: http://lexpert.ca/directory.